Setting A New Standard for Respiratory Care
A whole new concept in oxygen delivery and monitoring— the MaxBlend™ 2+p monitors both pressure and oxygen, and includes a blender and flowmeter to manage oxygen delivery, all in one integrated solution.
More Proactive Patient Care
- Can minimize patient exposure to health risks and may prevent the need for more invasive interventions.
- Reduces the risk of missed spot checks during oxygen therapy.
- Reduces reliance on visual inspection and variance in readings with clear display of oxygen and pressure levels.
- Enhances patient comfort with a backlit LCD display and flowmeter for low-light settings.
Streamlined Clinician Workflow
- Customizable alarm settings can reduce alarm fatigue.
- Save time and costs with the use of long-life Nafion™ tubing technology that reduces risk of condensation build up in the pressure monitoring line.
- Allows for quick set-up and cleaning between patients.
Flyer & IFU Downloads
Review technical specifications and Instructions For Use here.
- MaxBlend 2+p, 3 LPM, DISS R229P36-001
- MaxBlend 2+p, 15 LPM, DISS R229P36-002
- MaxBlend 2+p, 30 LPM, DISS R229P36-003
- MaxBlend 2+p, 70 LPM, DISS R229P37-001
- Pressure Monitoring Line, w/ Moisture Control Tubing, 15pk – R229P18-015
Accessories marked with a solid border are included.
Request More Information
To request a product demo kit, or to receive a quote, complete the form below.
*Nafion™ is a trademark of the Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by Perma Pure, LLC.