The MicroMax features delivery of accurate FiO2 mixtures from two outlet ports and has an overall flow range of 15-120 LPM (High Flow) and 3-30 LPM (Low Flow). Clinicians have the option to turn the bleed control to ON or OFF which provides a more quiet operation for NICU and PICU settings. When equipped with the Maxtec BlenderBuddy 2, the MicroMax provides users with a mixing package complete with a blender, 2 flow meters and an oxygen analyzer (sold separately).
- Available in two models: High Flow and Low Flow
- Highly accurate; unit maintains FiO2%, even at low flows
- ON/OFF bleed control provides quieter operation; especially useful in NICU and PICU
- Includes universal mounting bracket
- Unique and versatile with a durable ABS housing
- Works well with BlenderBuddy 2
*Accessories marked with dotted border NOT included.
10' Coiled Hose R129P01
2-in-1 Muffled Adapter R219P50-100
2-in-1 Adapter R219P32
1.5” 90 Degree DISS Elbow RP11P20
90 Degree DISS Elbow R102P15