Tecotherm Neo Overview
Thermo-regulation of pediatric patients has many applications, and the Tecotherm Neo has been designed to meet medical conditions that need effective temperature management. With the flexibility to cool, warm or maintain normothermia of patients up to 50 kg, the Tecotherm Neo can be used anywhere from the NICU, to pediatric emergency rooms for short or long term applications.
The innovative servo controlled design has instant feedback, monitoring the infant’s temperature every 2 seconds and making minute changes to the cooling fluid to ensure that the infant’s temperature remains stable. Simple alarms are on hand, should the temperature deviate more than 0.5° C from the set temperature. The large color display shows the temperature clearly will change color to alert the nursing staff to any problem.
The Tecotherm Neo can be programmed for a complete treatment cycle. The user can set the target temperature, duration, and even the rate of warming / cooling, making it easy and simple to set up and use. Changes can be made at any time and all changes set, and measured parameters are recorded on to a memory card every minute for later analysis.
For airborne transport and other sled applications, please contact International Biomedical, our designated neonatal transport partner for the Tecotherm Neo.
*Accessories are NOT included unless marked by a dotted border.
- Tecotherm Neo Starter KitR505P01-001
- Fill Up SetR505P11
- Interlayer Foils (case of 10)R505P06
- Disposable Aqua Wrap (case of 3)R505P02-004
- Re-usable Aqua WrapR505P02-003
- Mattress Connecting Hose 1mR505P03-001
- Mattress Connecting Hose 2mR505P03-002
- Mattress Repair KitR505P12
- Disposable Rectal / Esophageal
Probes (case of 20)R505P08
- Re-usable Skin Temperature ProbeR505P07-001
- Re-usable Adapter Cable for Disp PrbeR505P09