Tecotherm Neo Overview
The Tecotherm Neo total body cooling and warming system helps maintain normothermia in pediatric patients (up to 50 kg) for short or long-term treatments in the NICU or pediatric emergency room.
The innovative, servo-controlled design continuously monitors an infant’s temperature, making precise adjustments to the cooling fluid every 2 seconds to ensure stable and consistent thermoregulation.
Built-in alarms sound should the temperature deviate more than 0.5° C from established norms and the easy-to-read digital display changes color to alert staff of potential problems.
With the Tecotherm Neo, setup is a breeze; users can program complete treatment cycles, including target temperatures, duration, and rate of cooling or warming.
Additionally, the Tecotherm Neo records on-the-fly adjustments, timestamped temperatures, and measured parameters which can be downloaded to a portable storage device for later analysis.
For airborne transport and other sled applications, please contact International Biomedical, our designated neonatal transport partner for the Tecotherm Neo.
*Accessories are NOT included unless marked by a dotted border.
- Tecotherm Neo Starter KitR505P01-001
- Fill Up SetR505P11
- Interlayer Foils (case of 10)R505P06
- Disposable Aqua Wrap (case of 3)R505P02-004
- Re-usable Aqua WrapR505P02-003
- Mattress Connecting Hose 1mR505P03-001
- Mattress Connecting Hose 2mR505P03-002
- Mattress Repair KitR505P12
- Disposable Rectal / Esophageal
Probes (case of 20)R505P08
- Re-usable Skin Temperature ProbeR505P07-001
- Re-usable Adapter Cable for Disp PrbeR505P09