MaxBlend 2 Overview
Maxtec is proud to introduce the all-new MaxBlend 2, designed with years of customer feedback in mind. This easy-to-use, low-maintenance blender has a host of new features and improvements, including a backlit LCD and acrylic flow meter, smart alarms, DC power port, extended battery life, and more—all backed by the Maxtec two-year warranty.
Maxtec combines their advanced air/O2 blending technology with their globally acclaimed oxygen monitoring technology. Maxtec offers the Low-Flow and High-Flow blenders with a built-in monitor that allows you to measure oxygen percentage in a clean and dry environment, away from the patient.
- Three-in-one blender
- Helps eliminate cross-contamination
- Provides measurements free from temperature, pressure, and humidity
- Large, backlit LCD with low-light sensor
- 15% to 99% low alarm capabilities
- Multiple flow meter configurations and bleed control
- DC power port for optional, remote power supply
- Smart alarms – sets alarms 3% +/- current reading
Part Number Generator
- Choose your flow rate.
*Accessories are NOT included unless marked by a dotted border.
90° DISS Elbow RP11P20
10' Dual Blender Hose (DISS) R129P01
2-in-1 Muffled Adapter R219P50-100
Long Sensor Cable R228P16
Power Supply R230P10
International Power Adapters RP13P13
Pole Mount R100P26
Wall Mount RP05P09
Rail Mount R100P09
0–3 LPM DFB Flow Meter R219P99-400
0–15 LPM DFB Flow Meter R219P79-400
0–30 LPM DFB Flow Meter R219P88-400
0–70 LPM DFB Flow Meter R219P87-400
- For additional configurations, please use the
"Part Number Generator" below.
- 0-3 LPM Flow Meter, DISS ConnectorR229P01-011
- 0-15 LPM Flow Meter, DISS ConnectorR229P01-010
- 0-30 LPM Flow Meter, DISS ConnectorR229P01-001
- 0-3 LPM Flow Meter, NIST ConnectorR229P01-030
- 0-15 LPM Flow Meter, NIST ConnectorR229P01-027
- 0-30 LPM Flow Meter, NIST ConnectorR229P01-004
- 0-70 LPM Flow Meter, DISS ConnectorR229P02-001
- 0-70 LPM Flow Meter, NIST ConnectorR229P02-004
- 2 years
- 1 years